SCICLONE Series 304SS Housing with Solid Separation before Jumbo Filter provides an exceptional performance housing design that helps separate dense solids prior to water passing through the filter cartridge. This design delivers extended filter life, low-cost operation, increases dirt holding capacity and reduces maintenance costs.
SCICLONE Series SS filter housings come with Stainless Steel standpipes as a standard feature and through the SCICLONIC radial flow water entry, water enters the housing to create a cyclonic effect to prevent air entrapment and force water more effectively through the cartridges pleated filter media.
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Municipal
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Whole House Filtration
- Process Water
- Well Water
- Small Community Compliance
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- SCICLONIC™ Water Flow Design.
- Swing bolt closure for quick and secure filter change.
- Heavy duty 304 or 316 Stainless Steel for durability available.
- Legs and Electropolish are standard.
- Accepts Jumbo Style Cartridges.
- Radial Flow Entry.
- Stainless Steel Standpipes
Materials of Construction
- Housing Shell: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Swing Bolt Lid Closure: Zinc Plated Steel
- Vent and Drain Plugs: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty Mounting Legs: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring / Gasket: EPDM – FDA Grade (Viton, Silicone and EPR Options)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 psi at 300 °F (10.3 bar at 149 °C)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 300 °F (149 °C)