SPX Series 4.5” Pleated Poly Filters with Poly Core, Max Temp 140°F
SPX SERIES POLYESTER PLEATED CARTRIDGES are manufactured from durable polyester to provide you with a superior pleated cartridge that is washable and reusable. The Polyester media is pleated around a Polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermosetting Vinyl Plastisol which fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket. The cartridges are bacteria and chemical resistant and provide great dirt holding capacity to extend the time between cartridge change outs.
SPX SERIES POLYESTER PLEATED CARTRIDGES are made with 100% pure polypropylene and are free of surfactants, detergents and anti-static agents. SPX series filter cartridges do not impart any substances into water which are known to or can cause adverse health effects to humans.
- Manufactured from durable Polyester.
- Made with FDA CFR 21 approved material.
- Bacteria and chemical resistant.
- Washable and reusable.
- NSF standard 42, 61 & 372 certified.
- FDA / USP Material Safety Compliance - All materials comply with FDA requirements for food and beverage contact per CFR Title 21 174.5, 177.1520 and 177.1630. All components meet USP Class VI Plastics.